6 July 2014

37 – Closed for Maintenance

The House Newf is going through some general maintenance and minor revamping today. All content (save for this short post) is down until that’s done.

I’m not making any major changes to the layout. I’m just going to tweak some features to make things a bit more user-friendly. I'm also going to comb through all the video and essay links to ensure there are no dead ends.

I’m hoping to have everything up and running again later today. But don’t quote me on that. I also need to cut the grass and do my exercises. The best thing to tell you is that the content will be back up when it’s not down anymore.

In the meantime, don’t forget to take a look at my most recent essay published on Medium. Here’s the link. It might make you happy. And if you share it you might make someone else happy too.

OK, time to get on the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's a House Newf?