19 July 2013

17 – Where’s The Essay?

I spent a good chunk of this day toiling away at a new piece. It's finished now, and published. Just not here this time.

A few days back I received an invite to contribute content to Medium, "a better place to read and write about things that matter."  I'd expressed interest in contributing to their site, they checked out The House Newf, I paid them off under the table, and now I've just published my first essay on their platform.

The essay is titled "A Night at the Driving Range with Bob Marley and Friends" and this is me providing a convenient link to it right here.

I hope you enjoy it and I'm grateful for any comments. And we'll see you back here for The House Newf #18 very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Nice inaugural essay, Bob!! As I've stated before, the flow with which you write is quite welcoming. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jason! I really enjoyed writing it and using the Medium platform. Very clean and user friendly. Take it easy!

      Delete

What's a House Newf?